Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks... I just bought a Crosstrek a few hours ago... Is there anyway to actually get the radio to keep the songs on a playlist on my ipod in order... It plays the ipod through the usb but doesn't play the songs on the play list in order... Any clue how to fix that?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!!! What head unit do you have? Knowing this will aid others in helping you figure it out? SAT/NAV head unit or standard. NON-NAV unit?

·
Registered
927 Posts
So you have the navigation head unit? I will look at mine in the morning. I have the sat/nav unit in my limited as well. I haven't noticed this....

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I don;t have the Sat/nav unit.. I have the one below that.. i have the back up camera screen and HD radio

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome tigerblues!

Are you using an ipod shuffle? I know those only have one master randomized playlist. If you have a different type of ipod you should be able to interact with it via the touchscreen unit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Check your manual. There are minimum requirements by iPod model and iOS version. I have he iPod 4G with the latest iOS version and I have access to my songs by artist, albums, and playlists. The songs play in order as far as I have been able to tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts