Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever heard of the West Coast Subaru Show?
I actually saw the XV for the first time at last year's show in Port Townsend. Fell in love.

I'll post head's up when the next one is announced.
http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/130822-wcss-14-a-great-success/?hl=wcss

I'm a long time member of the Hatch Patrol, what used to be a Subaru exclusive Offroad club. We began doing an Xmas tree run some 12ish years ago, and now it's annual. Here's a long time heads up! (I'd post pics, but there's just too many. Here's last year's thread)
http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/131876-annual-hatch-patrol-xmas-tree-run-saturday-dec-8/?hl=%2Bhatch+%2Bpatrol

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I've definitely heard of WCSS...

Every time I watch videos of it, I always watch in strong envy... I've never had the means to go, and hopefully years from now I could go with an XV and enjoy the Subaru love.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We head up to Greenwater and then up Forest Road 70. There are areas where you can collect xmas trees, 10 bucks from the Ranger Station gets you a tag. Any tree you can find up to 12 feet. These days I don't go for the trees, just the family fun in the snow. Last year I went up in my RS, (dark blue one in the pic) and found that it was scraping the bottom by the time I got to the staging area. The ride height the XV has was the final factor when choosing the XV over the new imp.

We never did get a full group shot, there were maybe 10 more vehicles that had already headed up the hill or left early. But you get the idea.

That's me holding the kid in pink.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hell yeah, XV and subaru newbie here out of Newcastle,WA have a 2013 blue pearl subaru, little mods will be added over time. Anyone wanna go out and explore i90 or anything let me know!

·
Registered
15 Posts
nice dude!!! Penninsula Subaru slapped on some more aggressive tires i plan on just airing down for when the snow comes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts