Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up? I'm sorry I do not currently own a XV Crosstrek (Yet). I have owned a total of seven Subarus. (02 WRX, 04 STi, 07 2.5i wagon, 2010 Impreza 2.5i hatch (Wife), 2011 OUTBACK CVT, 2011 WRX Sedan and 2012 Impreza 2.0i Sedan (Wife). I currently drive a 2011 WRX sedan and my wife currently has a 2012 Impreza 2.0i sedan. I am currently contemplating trading my WRX for a new desert khaki XV premium with Moonroof. I would order it to my likings (Flex-Strut bar, Sport grille, spoiler, splash guards, body moldings, rear bumper protector plus Pop Package#1 and a kicker sound system package etc....). I really like the looks of the XV and the utilitarian style. I like outdoorsy stuff and my mountain bike will fit excellent in the hatch area or with a hitch. I will gain some extra MPG and cheaper fill ups 87 vs 93 octane. I kinda wish I could get a 5 speed with a roof but I guess I am out of luck. Whats up with that. I enjoy driving my wifes CVT 2.0 Impreza. Its not that bad, actually if cruises pretty good. Well Im here and I hope to stay, I have been on the NASIOC sight since 2002.

AMM

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site! Quite a good Subaru lineup you've had, I am on my third, personally. I had a WRX for a few years and that thing was such a fun car, but I love my Crosstrek just as well.

Happy hunting for the new Trek, I hope you find what you're looking for, and thank you for signing up!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome xvcrosstrekman! I am a big fan of the crosstrek's combination of utility and mileage. I was able to fit two mountainbikes inside the hatch with no problem, and will continue to do that until I decide to buy a rack for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts