Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the dealer. Our Dark Gray Premium w/moonroof will be ready to be picked up Sat. morning after the dealer installs "Popular Pkg.#1", Hood Protector and Colored body side mouldings.

We had a very pleasant experience at "Delta Imports" in Grand Rapids MI.

They just received a new shipment and we were able to get one off the lot.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Good call on the Hood protector! I sure could have used one this wk. end- felt like I was a magnet for every rock on the interstate! Welcome to CCt 8)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1st time owner/buyer of a subaru. A coworker purchased a Tangerine Orange one a few months ago and i fell in love with it....... mainly the color. We had a Honda Element for 7 years. I wanted AWD/4X4 with good gas mileage. Started researching XV.

·
Registered
800 Posts
mifiremedic said:
1st time owner/buyer of a subaru. A coworker purchased a Tangerine Orange one a few months ago and i fell in love with it....... mainly the color. We had a Honda Element for 7 years. I wanted AWD/4X4 with good gas mileage. Started researching XV.
The Tangerine is infectious! I actually looked at the element myself middle of last year, but I couldn't find a used one I was happy with.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Do you happen to be working for emergency services (fire/EMT/rescue)? Your username just screams it! Do I sense a POV response vehicle (or am I just dreaming again?)

Also, welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are correct.......... firefighter/paramedic for a career dept. The XV is my wife's, so no lights or siren :(

·
Registered
927 Posts
very nice!!! CONGRATS.... and as Rose said... LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
mifiremedic said:
You are correct.......... firefighter/paramedic for a career dept. The XV is my wife's, so no lights or siren :(
Awww...

Well, still hoping to see some interesting mods soon :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts