Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from the San Francisco Bay Area! New here but not new to Subaru. This is my 3rd Subie and I currently have a 2011 WRX as well. Since I learned very quickly how much of a pain my black WRX is to keep clean... we went with the Satin White Pearl Premium. Unfortunately, my mod bug from the WRX is carrying over...next upgrade on the Crosstrek is Hella Horns!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, dave. You are a very lucky man with a XV and WRX in your garage, I really wish I had that combo! Sounds like you have some plans in store for your Crosstrek and I can't wait to see them. If you have any pics in the meantime you should definitely post them up, too.

Thanks for signing up and welcome to the club.

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Another SF Bay Area member!

Welcome to the club! If you don't mind me asking, which part of the bay area you around?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!! I'm a little jealous though... WRX AND an XV..... in the same garage........hmmm... my mind is working too hard on a powerplant swap..... hehehehe 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AWDfreak said:

Welcome to the club! If you don't mind me asking, which part of the bay area you around?
I live in the Santa Clara/San Jose Area. Got my XV at Capitol Subaru

·
Registered
927 Posts
Nice area... We took our daughter to SJSU open house on campus a few weeks ago. She is starting in August.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Xtrekr said:
Nice area... We took our daughter to SJSU open house on campus a few weeks ago. She is starting in August.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Nice! My wife and good friend went there. I'm originally from Colorado so I am not too familiar with the school. If you guys have any questions about the area let me know and I will be happy to help out if I can.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Oh man, i knew the black would be a pain but wow, a little dust and its filthy!! Oh well, looks as if I've been somewhere adventurous! Welcome to the site!

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Subiedave32 said:
AWDfreak said:

I live in the Santa Clara/San Jose Area. Got my XV at Capitol Subaru
I'm in the same area. Good that you went to Capitol, as Stevens Creek is considered a dealership to avoid at all costs!

You by any chance ride a bike? I've been riding around the south bay and curious if I could find other Subaru enthusiasts to explore the south bay with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts