Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hello and Welcome! WOW! I looked at your photos- now that is a FANTASTIC LOOKING garage! I have to ask...with 2 cool Breezeys sitting side x side, Who gets parked outside?! Poor lil XV?? Say it ain't so! Lol!

Oh, and good move, I always park in the end cap if I can! " Iceman", I dig it 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the Welcomes!
@RubySu - LOL don't worry, I have my own garage so "Iceman" is well garaged and protected as well. We baby all the Subies! :)

RubySu said:
Hello and Welcome! WOW! I looked at your photos- now that is a FANTASTIC LOOKING garage! I have to ask...with 2 cool Breezeys sitting side x side, Who gets parked outside?! Poor lil XV?? Say it ain't so! Lol!

Oh, and good move, I always park in the end cap if I can! " Iceman", I dig it 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the Welcomes! ;D I really hope to see more XV Crosstreks out there as this car is magnificent! Heading down to L.A. this week and I'll be counting how many crosstreks I see on the road. :p

As of the mods for Iceman, we are going to keep it stock for now. However for future plans, we might add suspensions and brakes.

ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the site, XVBRZ! As others said, great garage you have going on there between yourself and your boyfriend. Any plans to mod the XV in the future? And I like 'Iceman' -- almost intimidating.

Thank you for joining!

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
XVBRZgirl said:
I only saw ONE! And we parked next to it at the hotel! ;D

ClubCrosstrek said:
Hope you made it to LA and back safely. How many XVs did you end up seeing?
Great Mall, Milpitas... right?

That was the last store I went to while I was in the USA...

I find it odd that I almost never see any XV's when I'm out and about in the South Bay...

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
AWDfreak said:

I find it odd that I almost never see any XV's when I'm out and about in the South Bay...
Where are you deployed now? Anywhere that you might spot a foreign Crosstrek?
I can't tell you the answer to the first question (best I can tell you is that I'm in hell), but surely I can tell you I won't be seeing a Subaru XV in person anytime soon!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AWDfreak said:
XVBRZgirl said:
I only saw ONE! And we parked next to it at the hotel! ;D

ClubCrosstrek said:
Hope you made it to LA and back safely. How many XVs did you end up seeing?

Haha, actually it's at the Ontario Mills Shopping Center. I think they and Great Mall have the same management that's why the layout and directories look similar. ;D I thought I was at Great mall too when I arrive at Ontario Mills. LOL

The other day we saw two crosstreks in San Jose. That's a really good sign!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts