Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site today,thought i would check in.I'm picking up my Crosstrec Monday oct 8 at 10 am,Desert khaki,limited,black leather interior.I won't sleep much tonight. Looking forward to this forum.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Awesome! I am glad you signed up. We are new and just trying to get off the ground now so the more members and posts the better.

I am sure you are super excited about your Crosstrek. I am unfortunately out of my home state for a while on a job so I can't pick one up quite yet. The dealership in the city I am currently in doesn't even have any on the lot yet.

Please let us know how you like the Crosstrek and take some photos!

·
Registered
32 Posts
welcome aboard. i've been here for a while (almost the beginning, which i guess isn't too long) and it's been a good place. slow at times but hopefully it will pick up.

congratulations on picking up a crosstrek today! i am jealous, it's going to be a month or two before i get mine. let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
70 Posts
welcome backpacker62! i've been around for a little while now and try to pop my head in at least once or twice a week. im sure once my crosstrek gets in i will be around ALL the time haha.

i see from other posts that you just got your crosstrek....very lucky!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts