Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm so happy to be a part of the Crosstrek forum! 8) I finally picked up my XV from the dealership this week, and had to drive 5 hours to take it home! I live in northwest Costa Rica, up near the beaches and hills and they drive like lunatics in this whole country, plus the roads are crap most of the time. But I felt safe and my XV handled the ride really well. I've only had it 4 days and am ecstatic! Here are some pics. Mine's the 5th XV in the whole country and the 1st one in jasmine/sage green.

x
Nat

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site, Nat! The Jasmine Green looks awesome, I don't think we have that in the States (??). My sister lived in Costa Rica just for a year and it is such a beautiful place. Do you have any plans on modifying the Crosstrek, or keep it mostly as-is?

Thanks for signing up.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congrats and welcome to CCT! I am loving the Jasmine Green!!! That is NOT a color option for the US.... we never get all the good options.... sigh..

Enjoy your XV and the great folks here on CCT!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the site, Nat! The Jasmine Green looks awesome, I don't think we have that in the States (??). My sister lived in Costa Rica just for a year and it is such a beautiful place. Do you have any plans on modifying the Crosstrek, or keep it mostly as-is?

Thanks for signing up.
Hi ClubCrosstrek,

Thanks! I'm loving it too.

I don't know why the U.S. always gets short-changed with trim & color options? More peeps should complain to Subaru corp. about it.
IE. this sage green or jasmine green is apparently not available for you guys but I have seen it is in europe, canada, australia, latam. Then there's the whole moonroof + navigation package issue. Here with my 'Limited' trim, which is the better of the 2 trims we get, we do get the sunroof + rear camera and with the cool trip meter screen, not the wonky navigation that I've heard many complain about. So even though I miss being back home in the States, I am glad the subie here came with everything I wanted.

Regarding the mods: I already put in tints on the rear, side and sunroof windows because we get a lot of sun here and would roast without it. I want to get the wind deflectors, sports mesh grille and other stuff but it's not available yet since the car is so 'new' here. The dealership said it'd take about 3 months to get that in from Japan.

Thx
Nat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for the welcome and all the compliments! I will be taking her out to the beaches this weekend so I hope to get some better pics over there and will post soon.

x,
Nat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts