Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Welcome to the club!

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you check out the break-in procedures.

Is this your 2nd Subaru? And what made you go down in size and switch to a crossover?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good choice and good for you! The fact that you are coming from an 02, speaks volumes. Guessing your experience was good, and the increase in technology is a lot. I'm loving my 16, and coming from an 04 Mazda. Was anything else in the running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the club!
thanks.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you check out the break-in procedures.
ok.

Is this your 2nd Subaru? And what made you go down in size and switch to a crossover?
the legacy was fun, and a very nice ride, but it didn't have enough ground clearance to really take advantage of the awd, and it was a bit heavy for the (non-turbo) 2.5. and i managed to kill it.

the crosstrek has the ground clearance, and fit the budget. plus, the other (subaru) options were much too big. i'm not sure, yet, about the size (the trunk seems to be half the size of the legacy), or the cvt, but it's been fun so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts