Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 HID Conversion Kit for sale $499 - Oregon

Complete HID conversion kit for a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek. This kit works, it was pulled by Subaru Dealer techs.
Comes with Both Left and Right Kopyl Headlight Assemblies. These have the LED light halo (See photos). They are awesome.
H1 - 6000K HID Bulbs
2 Cambus Gold Color Ballast
2 Can-Bus Ballast Parameters, necessary wires and cords.

If you are looking for a full solution, this is it and it's a steal. If you do your own research and realize what this is and how much these are to get separately, you will see what a fantastic deal this is. Essentially, just one of the headlights are $470. I'm selling both along with all the other included parts for $499.Get it now.
There are two headlight assemblies which will get shipped in it's own box so they don't break. This is why the shipping is a total of $70 ($35 each). Kit will be shipping from Oregon, USA
Text me at Five Four One, Two Two One, Three Three Five Five.
To see Photos please see this ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/173981768478?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2017 HID Conversion Kit $499 - Oregon

Complete HID conversion kit for a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek. This kit works, it was pulled by Subaru Dealer techs.
Comes with Both Left and Right Kopyl Headlight Assemblies. These have the LED light halo (See photos). They are awesome.
H1 - 6000K HID Bulbs
2 Cambus Gold Color Ballast
2 Can-Bus Ballast Parameters, necessary wires and cords.

If you are looking for a full solution, this is it and it's a steal. If you do your own research and realize what this is and how much these are to get separately, you will see what a fantastic deal this is. Essentially, just one of the headlights are $470. I'm selling both along with all the other included parts for $499.Get it now.
There are two headlight assemblies which will get shipped in it's own box so they don't break. This is why the shipping is a total of $70 ($35 each). Kit will be shipping from Oregon, USA
Text me at Five Four One, Two Two One, Three Three Five Five.
To see Photos please see this ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/173981768478?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1 - 2 of 2 Posts