Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after the warranty expired my horn would work intermittently, then it would only work if the steering wheel was significantly turned. Finally it quit altogether. I removed the air bag and checked the plug in connectors and wiring I could see. I also checked the fuse and relay.

I'm thinking it is a broken wire in the harness possibly under the dash. Any ideas? A link to a schematic, any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I do not have access to a schematic, but you could find that on an online service manual service such as AllDataDIY, or you could find the actual service manual if someone has uploaded it online for free-use.

Mine quit working after the warranty engine change, I have yet to discover why mine stopped working. I know this is specific to the circuit of the horn button as I can still activate the horn via the panic button.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Xv 2015 - same dam issue !! Two horns on mine - indicates lower an upper horns - my alarm horn works just fine but my steering wheel horn does not- still not found out why

1 - 6 of 6 Posts