Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy guys, I have a query, it's possible add more horse pwr to my Crosstrek 2019 ex: 120: hp more ?
it's possible?

let me know....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Adding 120hp probably will result in kboom. I've seen some chips that can add as much as around 40hp which is substantial considering the stock 154hp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Blue.. i appreciated your answer...... is mean 154 hp + 40 hp that's correct?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you Blue.. i appreciated your answer...... is mean 154 hp + 40 hp that's correct?
Yes. Just Google for Subaru Crosstrek performance chip and you should find sources. That said, I'm pretty sure such chips invalidate the warranty for any claims about the engine or drivetrain. Anybody researched this already?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent Boss!!!! (Blue), i never did know about this performance.... my crosstreek is a 2019 Sport / Manual 6 speed and i think, maybe in 2 years i want be doing this change ( more Hp to my SUV

·
Registered
334 Posts
Curious to see how the turbo kit affects road clearances. Is there a skid plate that would fit? Does the factory shield still work, would it melt?
lots of salt to deal with here in Canada and having my whole car lower and without a shield seems like too big of a step backwards. Also Would all that need a lift kit ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts