Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you tell a limited from a premium without peeking inside someone's window to see if they have leather seats? We are getting a limited but haven't actually seen one yet! We ordered ours jan 2 & was told it would be 2-4 months before it came in. So we were just wondering if there was a way to tell a limited from a premium from just looking at one driving by...does it have it on the back by the name? Also does anyone know if the limited is push to start or is it with a key? We kinda feel stupid asking these questions about a vechicle we already put money on but haven't yet seen one in person!lol When we test drove a crosstrek they only had 1 on the lot & it was a premium...they are still waiting on their next shipment..once it comes in we plan to go check out the limiteds in person ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
Honestly, it's quite difficult.

The Limited trim level comes only with the 2nd generation Lineartronic CVT with leather and a backup camera. Also, cars101.com lists the Limited as having an "upgraded" instrument panel.

Those are the only features I could think of that could help you tell the difference between the two at a glance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
I have a limited, and I'm afraid you have to peek in the windows. : ) The badging is the same on both. You will love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Yea, just the classy folks with their classy leather! The limited leather is nice, but I couldn't bring myself to go that route. Plus I didn't have to wait for my car at all! If I'd gotten a limited I would have waited at least a few weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Subir_roo said:
Yea, just the classy folks with their classy leather! The limited leather is nice, but I couldn't bring myself to go that route. Plus I didn't have to wait for my car at all! If I'd gotten a limited I would have waited at least a few weeks.
lol the funny thing is I didn't really care to have the leather but the premium didn't have the backseat middle console pull down with cupholders like the limited did & we need more cupholders for drinks for our family...even if we hadn't gone with limited we woulda had to wait cuz of the color we wanted ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
tmorgan66030 said:
Subir_roo said:
Yea, just the classy folks with their classy leather! The limited leather is nice, but I couldn't bring myself to go that route. Plus I didn't have to wait for my car at all! If I'd gotten a limited I would have waited at least a few weeks.
lol the funny thing is I didn't really care to have the leather but the premium didn't have the backseat middle console pull down with cupholders like the limited did & we need more cupholders for drinks for our family...even if we hadn't gone with limited we woulda had to wait cuz of the color we wanted ;)
I did not know the Limited had a rear console. I'm definitely jealous of that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ClubCrosstrek said:
tmorgan66030 said:
Subir_roo said:
Yea, just the classy folks with their classy leather! The limited leather is nice, but I couldn't bring myself to go that route. Plus I didn't have to wait for my car at all! If I'd gotten a limited I would have waited at least a few weeks.
lol the funny thing is I didn't really care to have the leather but the premium didn't have the backseat middle console pull down with cupholders like the limited did & we need more cupholders for drinks for our family...even if we hadn't gone with limited we woulda had to wait cuz of the color we wanted ;)
I did not know the Limited had a rear console. I'm definitely jealous of that.
lol I know it's sounds like a stupid reason but cupholders are very important for us!lol Our Tacoma kinda spoiled us with cupholders!lol But I was surprised that the premium didn't have that same option you would think something like that would be in all of them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
tmorgan66030 said:
ClubCrosstrek said:
tmorgan66030 said:
Subir_roo said:
Yea, just the classy folks with their classy leather! The limited leather is nice, but I couldn't bring myself to go that route. Plus I didn't have to wait for my car at all! If I'd gotten a limited I would have waited at least a few weeks.
lol the funny thing is I didn't really care to have the leather but the premium didn't have the backseat middle console pull down with cupholders like the limited did & we need more cupholders for drinks for our family...even if we hadn't gone with limited we woulda had to wait cuz of the color we wanted ;)
I did not know the Limited had a rear console. I'm definitely jealous of that.
lol I know it's sounds like a stupid reason but cupholders are very important for us!lol Our Tacoma kinda spoiled us with cupholders!lol But I was surprised that the premium didn't have that same option you would think something like that would be in all of them!
Haha, no, I completely agree about cup holders! I love them and I love having the back seat console. My old Infiniti had it and it just added something to the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
That's actually pretty awesome! I wish I had one....
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top