Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as i said in one of my previous post, im looking to maybe buy an XV soon but, i want to know how much you pay to maintain and repair your XV and what you do with it.

If i buy one i will mainly use it on paved road, going some time on some easy off road excursion.

Send from my LG G3 powered by the Bell Network

·
Registered
261 Posts
I let my dealer do my oil changes and tire rotations and that's $90 every 7500 or about twice a year. You can replace the engine and cabin air filters for about $5 a piece if you get the paper filters.

I've taken my Crosstrek in to have the engine pulled out twice now, both under warranty. Looking back, I would definitely get the extended warranty on a future purchase, but I'm in the minority when it comes to engine repair. Subaru has been good to me and so has the Crosstrek.

I do about 90% driving on the road and do some off roading when it presents itself, I also pull a trailer loaded with my ATV. I've driven from Louisiana to California, played in the snow in Oregon during a blizzard, and drive on a bunch of muddy roads during hunting season. I have the factory tires and have never gotten stuck, that AWD is incredible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts