Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrec Premium
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Subaru.
I wanted something that could be a little more versatile than my sedan. I knew pretty much what I wanted but wandered into a Subaru dealership. Drove home in the new unit that day. Had no real intention of buying, especially with the problems of the day.
Good experience so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to Subaru.
I wanted something that could be a little more versatile than my sedan. I knew pretty much what I wanted but wandered into a Subaru dealership. Drove home in the new unit that day. Had no real intention of buying, especially with the problems of the day.
Good experience so far.
What did you get? Model/trim
We’re you able to bring him down on the price?

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrec Premium
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What did you get? Model/trim
We’re you able to bring him down on the price?
Crosstrek Premium. It's blue, not on my list of choices, but what they had.
Price was close to MSRP, but got a nice price for the trade and after figuring all the numbers after getting home, I figured it about $800 to $1K lower than MSRP and the dealer add ons were thrown in. That $1K wax job, C'mon man, but I have to admit it is a nice finish, cargo net and locking lug nuts got thrown in for the price. I really wasn't in the market for any of it, but the net in the boot was nice, and handy. Had that in my car, so it would have been missed.
I would have liked to have had the bigger engine. The 2L is fine and moves things around at an adequate pace, but I think the larger one would have been nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts