Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll - from the Lone Star State! We've had our new XV about a week and lovin it. Got a few little upgrades/mods to do, so more pics will be coming. Love this forum & all the great info! Here's our new Desert Khaki baby.....
Later - Rose

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome!

I went with the Desert Khaki myself. Love it.

First thing I did was to get all weather mats and the body side molding.

Brian

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats, Rose! We all love our XV's!!!

Love that khaki!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome, yellowrose! The Trek looks great. You say you plan on more mods to come, may I ask what you have in mind?

I've been seeing you be active around the site which is great. Thank you for joining!
Should be getting my all black sport mesh grille today! Rear seat protectors, mud flaps, rear bumper protector. Already have leather seat covers, all weather floor mats. Need leather steering wheel cover, door sill protectors, dash cover, anodized aluminum oil cap, billet battery tie down, tail light blackouts, fog/rear reflector surrounds and that might be it. Will post pics as I get there! Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wilco1973 said:
What leather seat covers?
Just some I got years ago at Pep Boys - I'm gonna have to modify them for the seat side airbags - need to hit up auntie to see if she can sew me an opening. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. Here's the all black sport mesh grille installed today- more pics under exterior mods as well....

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts