Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got one

I picked it up December 1st and already have almost 9,000 miles on the clock! This car has already been through a lot and come through shining! I hope you all are enjoying yours as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks great. I picked my XV on 2/12/13 and love it. I'm only at about 500 miles so I'm still breaking this biatch in.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome! Love it in khaki! Wanted a manual though and didn't want to wait so I have a black 5 speed. 9K....that is the way man! I have 7500 having bought in late Nov. and. I thought I drove a lot! Race you to 100,000!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice colour. The khaki wasn't really on my list, but the more I see it, the more I like it. Great colour for this car.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I love looking at it :) Never thought I'd say that about a Subaru :eek: It looks really cool with two bikes on the hitch rack, two on the roof with a ski box up there too, have to get a pic or two next time I have it all racked up.

This is the third Subie to grace our driveway and my fil currently has one too. I've gone through a couple of cars recently, an '08 Volvo C30 and a '12 Challenger, both wrecked by people running stop signs at high rates of speed :mad: My commute is 110 miles a day (round trip) so the miles build up quickly and most Sundays and Tuesdays it goes north to take the family skiing or mt biking so my warranty will run out pretty quickly.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome! 9,000 miles in three months is quite a lot. I am at almost 5,000 and I got mine December 22nd or so, but I have a cross-country trip on the clock.

It seems your Crosstrek is proving itself a solid vehicle for all of your needs. Again, thanks for joining our community!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I like the hitch rack. I gotta get the hitch because Thule makes an awesome hitch mount box that I would rock for trips. I like roof top boxes but a rear mounted one would save on mpg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts