Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Its certainly unique, but I'm not sure if I like it or not. The blue and orange colors do go together well, but it just seems out of place to me. As long as you're happy with it, that's what counts! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
Now that is clever! I'm a bit shy about the whole plastidip thing (really just afraid to commit to another project.. Hehehe). But, what you've done here is sharp! Catches the eye without overpowering the look.

Hehe... Seems like tangerine is becoming the Crosstrek's signature color! I wonder if Subie had any idea how it would catch on? :)

Makes me think I need to add *something* orange to my car... Even if its a key fob. Hehehe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
avimia said:
Makes me think I need to add *something* orange to my car... Even if its a key fob. Hehehe.
That was my inspiration too. Kind of a nod to the XV signature color
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
567 Posts
I like the blazed emblems. I have the tangerine pearl and dipped them black.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
avimia said:
Now that is clever! I'm a bit shy about the whole plastidip thing (really just afraid to commit to another project.. Hehehe). But, what you've done here is sharp! Catches the eye without overpowering the look.

Hehe... Seems like tangerine is becoming the Crosstrek's signature color! I wonder if Subie had any idea how it would catch on? :)

Makes me think I need to add *something* orange to my car... Even if its a key fob. Hehehe.
I think it's more than that. Since the 2013 WRX STI Special Edition has it, and the 2013 Subaru WRX STI 24 hours of Nurburgring entry has bits of Tangerine Orange, it signifies a new era for Subaru in 2013.

Also, definitely enjoy seeing more Tangerine Orange trim and badges ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Looks good... people will have to get used to it. By chance.... a Bronco's fan? LOL!!! I like it, but it's more of a personal thing for you and that is what counts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
josemendez said:
It looks great... People would love those Colors in CO. Definately Broncos Colors....
I never thought about that but I guess I'm a Broncos fan now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
567 Posts
RalphRotten said:
josemendez said:
It looks great... People would love those Colors in CO. Definately Broncos Colors....
I never thought about that but I guess I'm a Broncos fan now!
Could be a NY Mets fan too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Wow, nice job. I gotta pick up some matte dark grey for mine. How is it holding up? I'm not very familiar with plasti dip but i'm interested in it form my chrome parts.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top