Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just picked up my new Crosstrek today...I knew it was meant to be when I saw it sitting in front of the dealer I drove past every day on the way to/from work. Took a test drive yesterday and was seriously impressed...this is the first import I have purchased since 1990, having been in GM-family trucks and SUV's since. Went with the Tangerine, as I had wanted the orange on my truck back in 2009, but it was unavailable due to the plant/production slowdowns.
Traded in my '09 Colorado, got a very good trade value for it. Speaking of trades, the Colorado's 22mpg HWY was good to trade away as well...
In any event, I'll try to lurk around here and inject some (probably useless) commentary.... :eek: ;D Hope to learn a great deal going forward.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thelosis said:
With a name like Winglet Photography ... you better have some pictures! Welcome.
Yes, tons. I do primarily commercial aviation subjects...but other things do make it in front of the lens from time to time. :)
The forum isn't letting me post external links just yet...but when it does I will add my Flickr link to my profile.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Winglet said:
Thelosis said:
With a name like Winglet Photography ... you better have some pictures! Welcome.
Yes, tons. I do primarily commercial aviation subjects...but other things do make it in front of the lens from time to time. :)
The forum isn't letting me post external links just yet...but when it does I will add my Flickr link to my profile.
Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That is such a good feeling isn't it? When you see a car and you just know it has your name written all over it.....Welcome to the site and rest assured, your days of 22 on the HWY are over! Enjoy!

·
Registered
194 Posts
AlexAlejan said:
AWDfreak said:
*rubs hands together* yeessssss, very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

JEEZ! Making us sound like some crazy cult! :eek:
tan....ger....ine

Tan!!! Ger!! Ine!!

TANGERINE!!!!!!! *holds human heart in the air*

Nope- no cult here. Not one bit.
Excellent! (Monty Burns voice)