Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I am a 24 year old male from Eastern North Carolina. I bought my Crosstrek on 2/22. I love just about everything about it. The trunk is a little small for my dog, but I can always fold the seats down since I have the seat protectors.

I was a Wrangler owner for 8 years. I got my Jeep when I turned 16 and sold it about a week before I picked up my Subie.

I never really took my Jeep too far off road other than on Wrightsville Beach a few times. I hope to get much more use off road with my Crosstrek. I do plan on taking it to the mountains for some skiing/snowboarding, hiking, kayaking, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dude!

I know you!...well at least from r/Subaru. I'm the guy who bought the White Limited 2 days ago, loving everything about it.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, mikey! Congrats on the new purchase, I've had mine for a little over two months and still love it.

I am actually from Wilmington, though I have lived in Los Angeles for the past (almost) five years. I was back in ILM last year working for a while and that's when I bought my Crosstrek. Supposedly bought the second one in town, at least from Parkway Subaru.

Thanks for signing up!

(also, I a member of r/Subaru, though mostly under a different name)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X-tophe said:
Dude!

I know you!...well at least from r/Subaru. I'm the guy who bought the White Limited 2 days ago, loving everything about it.
Haha, damn sure are. I'm secretly mad that your post got so much more karma than mine. Probably because of the sweet house in the background. :mad:

ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome, mikey! Congrats on the new purchase, I've had mine for a little over two months and still love it.

I am actually from Wilmington, though I have lived in Los Angeles for the past (almost) five years. I was back in ILM last year working for a while and that's when I bought my Crosstrek. Supposedly bought the second one in town, at least from Parkway Subaru.

Thanks for signing up!

That's awesome. I also posted on the Club Crosstrek Facebook page the other day. You commented on my imgur album. I'm loving that this, Facebook and r/subaru are colliding.

I have a feeling that the Subaru community is awesome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mikeylee31 said:
X-tophe said:
Dude!

Haha, damn sure are. I'm secretly mad that your post got so much more karma than mine. Probably because of the sweet house in the background. :mad:

ClubCrosstrek said:

Thanks for signing up!

That's awesome. I also posted on the Club Crosstrek Facebook page the other day. You commented on my imgur album. I'm loving that this, Facebook and r/subaru are colliding.

I have a feeling that the Subaru community is awesome.
This is my first Subaru, and it really does feel like a family community. It's very cool.

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
I'll wave to ya!! I already stare at every one of them that I pass... and I stare for an awkwardly and dangerously long time... I might be obsessive... maybe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
mikeylee31 said:
Hey all!

I am a 24 year old male from Eastern North Carolina. I bought my Crosstrek on 2/22. I love just about everything about it. The trunk is a little small for my dog, but I can always fold the seats down since I have the seat protectors.

I was a Wrangler owner for 8 years. I got my Jeep when I turned 16 and sold it about a week before I picked up my Subie.

I never really took my Jeep too far off road other than on Wrightsville Beach a few times. I hope to get much more use off road with my Crosstrek. I do plan on taking it to the mountains for some skiing/snowboarding, hiking, kayaking, etc.
Came from an 08 hemi JGCherokee .... xtrek more fun and the dog fits fine.
Bike had to go up top..no prob.

·
Registered
243 Posts
mikeylee31 said:
Hey all!

Did you get caught?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Twist2Stop said:
mikeylee31 said:
Hey all!

Did you get caught?

My mistake. I meant Carolina Beach. I think, isn't that the one you can drive on? I dunno, been a while.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts