Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Whoa, Subaru at it again with the car parts!

Awesome ad, didn't even know this one existed (and I'm subscribed to SubaruGlobalTV). Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
While this video is very cool visually, it still doesn't accomplish what I think Subaru needs to do with the Crosstrek in America: provide an ad that not only tells you WHAT the Crosstrek is actually called, but also tell you about what it can do and actually sell it to potential consumers. Maybe I just haven't seen one yet or maybe they're simply waiting for the new year, but either way I hope they do it soon.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
While this video is very cool visually, it still doesn't accomplish what I think Subaru needs to do with the Crosstrek in America: provide an ad that not only tells you WHAT the Crosstrek is actually called, but also tell you about what it can do and actually sell it to potential consumers. Maybe I just haven't seen one yet or maybe they're simply waiting for the new year, but either way I hope they do it soon.
I agree. WHY the Crosstrek. Most people don't see it an anything other than another Subaru wagon, with less power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts