Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
pick up our 13 satin pearl white s this afternoon , loving the car so much , really glad i down sized from my kj cherokee and glad we got the ceramic coat done looks and feels great ..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ick72 said:
pick up our 13 satin pearl white s this afternoon , loving the car so much , really glad i down sized from my kj cherokee and glad we got the ceramic coat done looks and feels great ..
How'd you go? I had a WJ Grand Cherokee a few years back, great car. Big tank and still managed 6.6L/100km on the freeway at a steady 110kmh. Problem was the Mercedes engine and drivetrain - I didn't want to think about the expense after the warranty period was up. One injector - AU$2,500 (fitted...LOL).

Welcome to Subaru :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry yeah all home and had two day off road already (in the first week ) was great to be able to drive all day and only cost 50 to fill . We have the 02 Kj Cherokee v6 so 13.5 on highway is about as good as it got

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Welcome to the club!

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you check out the New to Subaru thread as well as the break-in procedures with your new Australian-spec XV! Though, there may be some differences in the info from the North American owner's manual to the Australian owner's manual.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts