Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jesus christ dude, how about making just one thread. You have 10+ threads created with 13 posts. Sounds like internet forums are just as confusing for you as your new car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Got One.

Tech707 said:
Jesus christ dude, how about making just one thread. You have 10+ threads created with 13 posts. Sounds like internet forums are just as confusing for you as your new car.
Please play nice, Tech.

·
Registered
74 Posts
PhilForce said:

Tech707 said:
Please play nice, Tech.
Well since you're a mod maybe you can explain why not one of you (mods) merged any of his numerous threads on the same topic. You're a new forum I understand, but you can't let people clutter the forum like that. You will send a lot of people away. Hell the only reason I'm sticking around is in hopes of gaining more information on the car I'm buying. Sadly it doesn't look like I will gain anything but a headache from this forum.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Tech707 said:
PhilForce said:

Tech707 said:
Please play nice, Tech.
Well since you're a mod maybe you can explain why not one of you (mods) merged any of his numerous threads on the same topic. You're a new forum I understand, but you can't let people clutter the forum like that. You will send a lot of people away. Hell the only reason I'm sticking around is in hopes of gaining more information on the car I'm buying. Sadly it doesn't look like I will gain anything but a headache from this forum.
It's all good. We're starting out and figuring out how we want to moderate everything. Maybe we should have merged some of his posts, maybe we shouldn't have, that is for us to determine. We do welcome your input, though, and hope you don't run off quite yet.

Now, let's please keep this thread on topic, everyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This reviewer seems to not know much about cars. I have watched every internet video I can find on this car. The Russian Video is the best if you want to see its abilities.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts