Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hanging around here for a few months and asking questions, I finally pulled the trigger today. Mrs Sinker and I are the proud owners of 2013 XV Crosstrek Limited in Desert Khaki. It may look like all the other Desert Khaki Crosstreks you've seen, but this one's different....it's in MY driveway! Stock so far; the only planned modifications are aero crossbars.

This is Subaru #3 for us. The '03 Forester 2.5X (The Blubaru) will go to my daughter & son-in-law, and Mrs Sinker will continue to drive the '11 Outback 3.6R Limited (heretofore known as the Newbaru).

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Kiss the blubaru goodbye. Pass the Newbaru to better half and embrace the new Youbaru? lol

Welcome oldtimer to the forum. Grab a beer...it don't cost nutt'n.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Absolutely welcome! You're in the A-list now! :)

Congratulations!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great choice in color and style! I hope to keep with Subaru as many times as you have in future years. Grats!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice color...if I had to do again, would have went with the Khaki. Nothing wrong with keeping it a stocker...very cool right out of the box 8)

·
Registered
800 Posts
congrats sinker! Youre right- it being in your driveway does make it very different than the "rest" of those XVs out there ;)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congrats to you and the mrs!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts