Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been bored with my Honda Civic for awhile, and have been looking around for something different, preferably a hatchback of some kind. I liked the Kia Soul, Ford Focus, Mazda3, I forget what else. Nothing was quite right. A few weeks ago, by accident I ran across the Crosstrek online, and KNEW that was the one! So I brought home my Venetian Red Premium XV today. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I have yet to see one out on the road, so I feel very special. 8)

Looking forward to being in the Subie clique. It's my first Subaru. I had an Accord for 13 years, and then a Civic for the past 6 years. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just wanted a change. This is it!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
You'll get in deep real fast! Subaru is like a black hole of awesomeness! Before you know it you'll have a sweet Subaru related tattoo (or a few if you're an addict like me) and more parts than you know what to do with in your garage!

·
Registered
243 Posts
How can you tell Mike Tyson has never driven a Subaru? Because if he had that tattoo on his face would have been a Subaru logo.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! More you drive it... The more for Subies you will gain

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The funny thing is that I seriously looked at an Outback when I bought the Civic in 2007. I opted for the better gas mileage at that time. I have never stopped turning my head when a Subaru goes by. The Outbacks have gotten too big for my taste (I just like smaller cars). But the XV is perfect! It's in the garage now. I keep going out to just look at it.

Did I mention that I am in love??? :-*

·
Registered
927 Posts
CJ said:
.... I keep going out to just look at it....

LOL!!! I still do that and it's been two weeks!!!! HAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
CJ said:
The funny thing is that I seriously looked at an Outback when I bought the Civic in 2007. I opted for the better gas mileage at that time. I have never stopped turning my head when a Subaru goes by. The Outbacks have gotten too big for my taste (I just like smaller cars). But the XV is perfect! It's in the garage now. I keep going out to just look at it.

When I first read something about the Crosstrek coming soon last fall...I thought it might be the vehicle for me....I wasn't quite ready to get a new vehicle then, so I have spent the last 6 months researching a LOT of vehicles trying to see if anything else was a better fit...nothing was....

My Trek moved in w/me this week....and I enjoy it more each drive!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey, CJ, welcome aboard the ClubCrosstrek community. Glad you could join us and I hope that you find everything you're looking for here.

Subarus and their owners are a usually pretty unique, close-knit group, and by the way you have fallen in love with your Crosstrek I feel you'll fit right in.

Thanks for signing up.

EDIT - I forgot to mention, be sure to post some pics of the new ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts