Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the black WeatherTech floor mats today. As everyone has indicated - they fit like a glove and look great. Love the basin type design - which should catch most of the ice-cream, mud, salt water, Capri Suns, and other miscellaneous fluids (err..lets not go there)...

BeachAV8R

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah..they are nice enough that I wish I had protectors for my new protectors.. <G> I can see a vicious cycle developing there..

BeachAV8R

·
Registered
95 Posts
Those look great! The dealer gave me a second set of all weather type but they don't have a deep basin like those. You'll never have to vacuum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
How much are they? I got the one from Subaru, I think I paid $69 for them. They're ok, nice and solid, but not as deep as those.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XVEwing said:
How much are they? I got the one from Subaru, I think I paid $69 for them. They're ok, nice and solid, but not as deep as those.
They are, unfortunately, expensive - but it is all relative I guess. I think the site has them for $169 - you may be able to shop around and get em' cheaper. I was thinking I'd sell the ones Subaru put in there (they threw in the pretty nice Subaru rubber ones) but then I got to thinking I might want to put them back in there if I ever sell the car and the WeatherTech's are all beat up. I dunno...at the point I sell this car it probably won't much matter anyway judging from my vehicle history.. <g>

So if anyone wants to buy week old Subaru mats for $45 + shipping, I'd be willing to send em' on their way.. Or make an offer..

BeachAV8R

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Addone said:
TOMATO SAUCE. You meant tomato sauce! ;-)
Because I'm sooooo frequently making homemade pizza while I'm sitting in rush hour traffic! It is ready to pop in the oven when I get home!! <g>

BeachAV8R

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like those better than the Subaru ones. Mine c ame with the oem all weather ones but I prefer the weathertech

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
26 Posts
BeachAV8R said:
Addone said:
Because I'm sooooo frequently making homemade pizza while I'm sitting in rush hour traffic! It is ready to pop in the oven when I get home!! <g>

BeachAV8R
Finally! I'm not alone anymore...

The rear mat looks kind of...short? I'm not sure it'd work with my friends because they're all 6 ft like me and would probably stick their feet past the mat to be comfortable :(

EDIT: Nevermind! The passenger seat was ultra forgiving!

·
Registered
47 Posts
BeachAV8R said:
XVEwing said:
They are, unfortunately, expensive - but it is all relative I guess. I think the site has them for $169 - you may be able to shop around and get em' cheaper. I was thinking I'd sell the ones Subaru put in there (they threw in the pretty nice Subaru rubber ones) but then I got to thinking I might want to put them back in there if I ever sell the car and the WeatherTech's are all beat up. I dunno...at the point I sell this car it probably won't much matter anyway judging from my vehicle history.. <g>

So if anyone wants to buy week old Subaru mats for $45 + shipping, I'd be willing to send em' on their way.. Or make an offer..

BeachAV8R
You have a PM (if you still have the mats)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Addone said:
BeachAV8R said:
Addone said:

BeachAV8R
Finally! I'm not alone anymore...

The rear mat looks kind of...short? I'm not sure it'd work with my friends because they're all 6 ft like me and would probably stick their feet past the mat to be comfortable :(

EDIT: Nevermind! The passenger seat was ultra forgiving!
Yeah why don't the rear mats go up under the seat more? That's kind of weird. I'm really impressed with the fit of these things. They look so perfect in the front. Too bad I picked up the Subaru All-Weathers from Hayden. Maybe next winter I'll swap. Good luck with these! Report on how they do with snow!

·
Registered
552 Posts
BeachAV8R said:
Addone said:

BeachAV8R
Hand Tossed, Deep Dish or Thin and Crispy? :p

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have these mats too and have noticed the mat doesn't go all the way up the dead pedal. So when you rest your snowy boot there while driving the snow melts and goes underneath the mat.

Oh well, they tend to capture much more dirt than Subaru winter mats. And I'm good with that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
One nice thing about Weathertech products is that they are all made here in the US. The digital fit mats are computer measured and designed via CAD/CAM....they nice!
We've got a set of their regular floor mats that are in their 3rd car right now. Over 10 years old and still look new when cleaned up

1 - 20 of 39 Posts