Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about doing this myself so I emailed one of the companies selling it on ebay and asked for the instructions. They're attached.

Doesn't look difficult at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Looks easy... Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Good find. Looks pretty simple. I will unscrew things all day, it's the stupid little plastic tabs that I always have issues with, but it doesn't look like the instructions require it.

If you do it, post up some pics of the installation and your thoughts on its difficulty level!

·
Registered
52 Posts
That does look pretty simple. I actually ordered the grill and the spoiler last weekend and should be here in a couple days. I'd be happy to do a write up with pics when i put them on.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
andthereyouare said:
This is an easy process, I did mine myself. Just take your time and don't force anything.

http://clubcrosstrek.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=57
Is that the official Subaru sport mesh or a different aftermarket one? I like it!

LarryA said:
That does look pretty simple. I actually ordered the grill and the spoiler last weekend and should be here in a couple days. I'd be happy to do a write up with pics when i put them on.
I am VERY interested in seeing how to install both of those with "real" pictures instead of a drawing. I want to order both for my XV.

·
Registered
52 Posts
NICE! Thanks GTIR01! I'm getting the grill and the spoiler today (according to tracking info). This will no doubt feel like the longest day at work ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts