Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a camping rig. Looking for precise interior measurements. Like those weathertek floor mats that are "laser measured" precision. I need to cut a close fitting base from tailgate to the back of the front seats.

·
Super Moderator
859 Posts
Thanks for the insight. I never thought of that...
I was wondering if someone might have very precise measurements. One never knows what might exist unless they ask.
No need to be snarky.
What material are you going to be using for this? Are you going to be cutting it? I would assume a 1/16 - 1/8 "gap" in places would be way more than suitable for that.
Are removing the rear seats? They do not sit flush with the "trunk" and have a slight slope up towards the front of the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have seen you tube videos that show interior measurements and really neat ideas for building platforms with storage for camping.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have seen you tube videos that show interior measurements and really neat ideas for building platforms with storage for camping.
yes some good videos - bottom line it just get out the tools and plywood and build what you want and choose the carpet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts