Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following this forum for a few month and decided to join. Seen a lot of useful info and I would like to thank everyone for posting.

Purchase my 2013 XV Crosstrek Premium Tangerine CVT on 1/10/13 have only about 400 miles due to the winter. Had the Plows and snow blowers in front of Subaru which blocked it in the garage. Do have a 4x4 Pickup which I use during the bad weather. I make a lot of money pulling people of ditches in the winter months with Pick-up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, sounds like a lot of snow. Welcome! I joined this forum for the same reason....seemed like lots of good info. I've enjoyed seeing different people's reactions and reasons for buying the Crosstrek as well.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the site! The Subaru orange is such a great color especially when matched to the XV design. I'm planning a few orange highlights to compliment my black. Enjoy the site- great info and people!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!! Nothin like a nice snow storm to put some extra cash in your pocket. Used to do that in NC. Now I go on rescue runs offroad.. Fun and gratifying.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats! Wow 400 miles since Jan 10!! It's nice to have a second vehicle. I picked my Crosstrek up a week ago last saturday and I already put 420 on it! Cheers and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, Parkbench! I bought mine the last week of December and I just hit 7,000 miles, so I am kind of jealous of your low mileage.

Any modification plans (I ask everyone!)? Thanks for signing up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts