Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Is the XV Crosstrek your:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my FIRST and definitely won't be my last!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
My first was a Forester in 2003. When I moved to Texas in 2009, the nearest Subaru dealer was over 100 miles away...so, I got rid of my Forester for a Hyundai. It was/is a great vehicle...but, not a Subaru.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided I needed to stop driving my Hyundai before I used up the 10 year/100K warranty, so my daughter can take it to Texas Tech in the fall. I drive 120 miles round trip to work everyday at Ft. Sill, Ok. (I live on the good side of the border, and couldn't live in Oklahoma without having to turn in my Texan citizenship. Ha.) The XV was calling my name, after 3-4 years of 120+miles per day, 110 miles to the dealer didn't seem so far anymore.

Hello, XV!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
First Subaru here!! Always wanted one for the boxer. This car checks so many boxes for me. I need Awd -check. MPGs- check. Inexpensive(two in college!)-check. Plus it's a hoot to drive and has one of the best chassis I've ever had at any price point. I will be checking out Subaru performance in the future but am committed to 100K in this here Crosstrek. Oh, almost forgot, I love the Subaru vibe with the commercials and the family friendly approach.

·
Registered
243 Posts
First. Probably not my last. I sort of have my eyes on the new WRX.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I looked an Outback sport a while back and the Baja a few years ago, but I couldn't resist this. 4000 miles later I like it more than I thought I would.

·
Registered
500 Posts
First Subaru for me as well. Assuming I don't have a bad experience with it, I expect to own at least one Subaru from here on.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
1. 2004 WRX
2. 2003 Outback Sport
3. 2013 Crosstrek

I loved the WRX and love the Crosstrek. The OBS would have been great if it hadn't ended up rusting out. The previous owner lived up north and apparently never took care of all the salt in the chasis...

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
When I do get an XV, it'll be my second Subie and car in general...

UGH I wanna deploy already so I can get my XV!

·
Registered
194 Posts
First Subaru ever. My dad has the 2012 Impreza hatchback and his car is what lead me to buy a Crosstrek. I don't think this will be that last time I buy a Subaru, maybe won't be my dad's last too :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Had a 97 Outback, turned that into my commuter and bought an 06 Outback for my wife for mothers day and got my XV at the beginning of December. My father in law got a Forester in August too. I've been a Subie fan forever, really wanted a Brat all those years ago ;)

·
Registered
820 Posts
gravitylover said:
Had a 97 Outback, turned that into my commuter and bought an 06 Outback for my wife for mothers day and got my XV at the beginning of December. My father in law got a Forester in August too. I've been a Subie fan forever, really wanted a Brat all those years ago ;)
I really loved the look of the Brat too ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
A great friend of mine bought his first two about 8 months apart (Outback & Forester) and was raving about it. Those are bigger than I wanted, was about to commit to an Impreza Sport and then saw a magazine ad for the XV. I was sold! My first, and you always remember your first!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Second Subaru here! Our first was a black 2010 Impreza Outback Sport with manual transmission. We still have it, my wife is using it every day to go to work. I always wanted a Subaru, specially an STI, but settled with this one. For us its a trouble free, reliable car; We love it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts