Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Very nice!!! Congrats!!!! Limited or Premium? What option package?

From the plate, it looks like you are outside the US, so models have different options....

Tell us more!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow!!! Congratulations! Looks very sleek!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Beautiful. Now tint those front windows and plastidip the chrome for more awesomeness.

·
Registered
927 Posts
CrossTrekFan said:
Beautiful. Now tint those front windows and plastidip the chrome for more awesomeness.

LOL!!! Get somebody to use Plasti-Dip and the fumes go to their head!!! HaHa!

·
Registered
354 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
Looks great, Sancho! Interesting seeing one without the roof rack rails, I don't think I've encountered that in the US. I, too, am interested in what, if any, non-US options you got.
lol I was looking earlier & thought it looked like something was missing but I couldn't put my finger on it...until I saw this post!lol Duh :eek:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I'll try to reply to all questions, if I overlooked one, feel free to remind me ;)

I'm in Belgium. We get four trim levels : Intro, Luxury, Plus and Executive. I got the Luxury version.
Luxury has everything I could ever want : dual zone airco, rain and light sensors, power windows and mirrors, backup camera...
We don't get a lot of options outside of the trim levels. You can get a moonroof and leather interior, but you'd be better off buying the Executive version. No options on this one.

Tinting front windows isn't allowed here. No need for plastidip, I quite like the chrome. Classy :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thanks for the explanation, Sancho.

In the USA we only have 2 models.... Premium and Limited. Limited model are packed with goodies that go by option packages, but all the Limiteds come with leather and all have the CVT... no option for 5 or 6 speed manual transmission. For the manual, you need to get a Premium model.

Welcome again!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have the choice between manual or CVT for all versions (diesel only gets manual). I opted for manual because I've always driven stick, just like 95% of Belgians.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wish I had rain sensing wipers. They make driving in traffic in light rain so much easier. Is that a black interior? Here in the states we are very limited in what colors get the black interior. Unfortunately black isn't one of them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gravitylover said:
Is that a black interior? Here in the states we are very limited in what colors get the black interior. Unfortunately black isn't one of them.
Black/dark grey interior. The only colour option we get. Good for me, as I don't like tan or beige interiors.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You've got a point there. Went to the hand car wash just now, couldn't stand the sight of that salt eating away at my car...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts