Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
820 Posts
Ha! No such animal as overdone unless we're talking steaks! I love it! ;). I need some of those accents- especially the steering wheel. Rock that orange loud and proud 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Too cool/hot!
That surely livens up the otherwise dull interior.
Had been thinking of doing my center arm rest in
Orange as the dog's claws have made a mess of it.

I like it...well done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Just noticed you're in Chico. Am in Sacramento..so curious where you
had the work done? Might consider some accents myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
orpip said:
Too cool/hot!
That surely livens up the otherwise dull interior.
Had been thinking of doing my center arm rest in
Orange as the dog's claws have made a mess of it.

I like it...well done.
Now, just put some $32.00 faux-leather seat covers over 'em and seal-the-deal !

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Come on guys.... don't fall for this..... these pics have been around since May 2012.... 8) The owner of THAT XV wanted one-of-a-kind interior and had it done custom.......


Steeba was playin ya!!! He got the $32 covers... lol!!!


http://www.subaruxvforum.com/forum/subaru-xv-pictures/298-best-xv-interier-planet.html


Nice try Steeba...LOL!!! I see you hit up Jason ( ScoobyXV-L) on your last post with the inquiry.... Lots of us here go over 'there' as well... lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
I see this stuff on the Porsche forums quite often, but a bit of a surprise here. A good photoshop was my first impression, then I wondered if it was real, he must have a serious connection in the very custom auto upholstery field. This stuff generally has a long lead time.

At any rate, it looks great. When I get mine, I will do some pretty serious customizing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
You got us, steeba!

On a related note, I have read of the company Katzkin doing great custom leather upholstery work for about $2,000 for a two-row vehicle. Anyone have any experience with something like this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ClubCrosstrek said:
You got us, steeba!

On a related note, I have read of the company Katzkin doing great custom leather upholstery work for about $2,000 for a two-row vehicle. Anyone have any experience with something like this?
Hey Xtreker & ClubCrosstrek (and everyone else !)...thanx for chekn in...just keepn you guys on ur toes ! Is nice work, tho, ain't it ?!! (Credit to my fellow C/Trkr Jason over on www.subaruxvforum.com for diggn up those cool pics !)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
820 Posts
PT Barnum said. "There's a sucker born every minute".

Guess I'm standing in that line on this one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
I wanted leather in mine, the dealer upgraded it to leather to get the sale. Mine are Katzkin and are very nice. My wife's Outback has factory leather and she says my leather is alot better than hers. Will try to post photos later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
I like it a lot. A custom interior isn't over doing it, looks great.
You actually had yours done, or just pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
CJBROWN said:
I like it a lot. A custom interior isn't over doing it, looks great.
You actually had yours done, or just pics?

CJ.... That is a group of pic from May 2012 of an owner that did a custom interior after purchase..... he did the $32 covers in the last pic of his thread... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Xtrekr said:
CJBROWN said:
I like it a lot. A custom interior isn't over doing it, looks great.
You actually had yours done, or just pics?

CJ.... That is a group of pic from May 2012 of an owner that did a custom interior after purchase..... he did the $32 covers in the last pic of his thread... 8)
Actually, $32.00 was too much for me...I went the Bohemian Route w/the thrashed hoodie cheapies...



 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top