Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of the forums I frequent have the members location in the info on the left side of the screen. It would be nice if we had that here...

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yep... it shows!! I don't know how I missed that....thanks for the clue! ;)

And I figured out how to fix my time all at the same time... lol!

·
Registered
927 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
Xtrekr said:
Yep... it shows!! I don't know how I missed that....thanks for the clue! ;)

And I figured out how to fix my time all at the same time... lol!
I just added it today, that's how you missed it! :p
Sneaky Admin👍

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
500 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
The bold is bothering me. I can set pretty much any style to it, I just gotta find the right thing. Maybe just a different color instead of bold? I want it to look clean and simple but still stand out from the other profile fields.
maybe italicized or make the word "Location" in bold?

Personally I don't think it really needs to stand out, but I had the same thought as you as far as the bold being a bit much

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
chasem said:
ClubCrosstrek said:
The bold is bothering me. I can set pretty much any style to it, I just gotta find the right thing. Maybe just a different color instead of bold? I want it to look clean and simple but still stand out from the other profile fields.

Personally I don't think it really needs to stand out, but I had the same thought as you as far as the bold being a bit much
I'll play with it this weekend.

·
Registered
500 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
chasem said:
ClubCrosstrek said:

I'll play with it this weekend.
Noticed it's different atm. I like the italicized look.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that this is active everybody should add their location to their profile. It makes it easier to recommend things (products/tires, etc) if we know where you are from.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts