Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. It's mid April and there is about 4" on my driveway right now. I was okay with it in late March, but now it's just getting old. On the plus side though, I finally got a decent snowy/mush test for the XV. The stock Geolanders are surprisingly decent and the XV behaved as expected.

·
Registered
714 Posts
4'' is nothing! We've had over a foot in the past few days! It's getting a bit crazy but we finally saw the sun today 8)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, Colorado weather never surprises me. First time I visited my brother in Denver at the end of March, like 11 years ago, there was 3 feet of snow over 2-3 days. A very large tree branch crushed a Cadillac where my other brother was parked that morning. Hopefully the weather will cooperate when I road trip out there in May.

I'm just irritated because I want to get a few layers of acrylic sealant on my XV so I can start ignoring the paint/finish. That and normal temps should be 60 ish.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I cut my grass for the 3rd time today and had to spray weeds growing around fences! Pics tomorrow- too dark tonight!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I really miss the snow. Having grown up in NE Ohio, I know how sick of it we all were by this time of the year. Don't blame ya all one bit for being tired of it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
We all have our weather rants.... It's time for the white stuff to stop.. I agree.
It was 70 last Sunday.... Monday.. lol.... 22 and 2" of snow.... now its back to 65-70... Thats the way Reno is.... high desert climate rocks both ends of the spectrum

I can see snow on the mountain behind our house until August most of the time... I can drive to it in 10-15 minutes.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd almost rather have snow right now. We bought out house last october and the previous owner had let the lawn go the hell. Its going to be a several year process in patching, eliminating crabgrass and clover, and getting all existing grass healthy again. Some snow would help me procrastinate some more.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weather report says more rain/snow tomorrow and monday. I opened my energy bill today and it says the average temperatures for late March to early April last year was 55 degrees. This year it is 33 degrees :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts