Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay! Finally got my windguards on today!

Over all, I love the way the front wind guard rolls over the top and hugs the curve of the hood. Adds to the whole "aerodynamic" thang. ;-)

Next on the list:
Nano tint!

·
Registered
927 Posts
What?!? No pics? Come on!!! The hood deflectors adds a lot better of a look to the front end. I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
I need one....is it me or is the paint on these a little bit on the thin side?? A few too many chips for my liking. :(

·
Registered
927 Posts
I only drove our for 500 miles before installed.... I didn't have any chips yet... LUCKY ME!!!! I haven't noticed any thin spots.....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry. no photos yet. Was in a hurry when I got home. will try to get some tomorrow. Though.. it's a Pearl like Todd's.. so the end-result looks like his! LOL

RE: thin paint...
I second that. I have inspected paint texture down the sides and it does seem a bit thin. Makes me thrilled beyond words that I clear-bra'd the front AND put the windguard on because.. that clear bra only goes to just before the leading edge of the hood. Which.. ironically is *exactly* where the chips end up on the hood. Now, with the windguard, that front leading edge of the hood is complete protected. Yes.. I sleep better at night about these things. (this is that military mentality, I'm sure). Hahaha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts