Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am sure everybody has heard about some things about the 2014 to include a model of it will be Subarus first hybrid model. Now the reason for this thread is to ask about some of the minor things I think 2013 owners got screwed out of and to possibly modify your car to have these new updates. I will start us off I read they will have blinkers for the side view mirrors and a button that automatically opens up your trunk. Now I know for the mirrors it will require some wiring and modifying/replacing on the mirrors them selves so maybe not worth it. But on our key fob we have a trunk unlock if we can some how get what the 2014 has on its trunk and activate it by holding down the trunk button it will pop open I want this lol. What are your guys thoughts and or inputs as to what you have heard/seen on the 2014 Trek that you would like on your 2013?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Having a hatch release would be a big plus... I agree. I haven't looked into additional add-ons for 2014... so can really put much more input as of yet. She is still too new to me... lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts