Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was browsing Subaru's global website (http://www.subaru-global.com/13xv_rr_design.html) looking to learn more about the XV and I noticed this section didn't look right...

So it seems the overseas version got a more advanced MFD. Can anyone overseas confirm this? Also, does anyone know if we could get it installed in our American models? I'm jealous...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think what annoys me the most about the car is the huge "Passenger Airbag ON/OFF" light that is a different color than every other display. I am almost tempted to get in there an change the light bulb to something more subdued...

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Poego said:
I think what annoys me the most about the car is the huge "Passenger Airbag ON/OFF" light that is a different color than every other display. I am almost tempted to get in there an change the light bulb to something more subdued...
Yes, this times 1,000! I really hope someone figures out a "delete" for this that is easily reversible.

·
Registered
168 Posts
^^ That's the problem, it's on all the time. It shouldn't be so "in your face" and should only illuminate when something is wrong. I have a piece of black tape over mine because I hate seeing it when I'm driving at night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts