Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered and should be picking up this week, my tangerine orange pearl crosstrek. I got a premium since the limited does not come in 5speed. with STI pedals and the leather shift knob, along with a rear bumper cover, all weather mats, and the center console tray. Was going to get the strut bar, however at 450 dollars, didnt think it was worth it. (either did the sales rep) can't wait to actually pick this thing up!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on the XV ! We have a great group of VX enthusiasts on here!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ClubCrosstrek said:
Hey, calex, thanks for signing up and welcome to the site! Any plans in the aftermarket world for the Crosstrek?

Congrats on the purchase and hope you enjoy the club!
notsure what i have in mind for aftermarket just yet! I know tints are most likely a definite, im thinking about the rear spoiler, and while it looks good, idk about plastidipping anything. but down the line, maybe a nice lift and some piaa lights would be sick.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Right on for choosing the 5 speed! So you know, 60 mph is easily done in 2nd just before bouncing off the limiter....just thought that was something a 3 pedal man would want to know as soon as possible! Enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts