Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove a Nissan Murano for over 7 years (which I loved), then switched to a sedan for a few years. We went to look at the Crosstreks yesterday on a whim because I had heard so many positive things about it. I drove the Crosstrek, and I had to have one. I bought the dark gray metallic one because I wanted a darker leather interior. I mostly drive highway to and from work, and need something that handles well in the torrential S Florida rain. I'm so happy!

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Congratulations! A right-on choice for the type of driving and weather you have.
Nice pic of the DGM near all the greenery!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!! Your choice could not have been any better for your conditional driving.... you will love it!!!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Looks great, yboothie! I really wish I had held out for one of the color options with the dark interior. I have the Crystial Black and the taupe interior shows EVERYTHING. So far I have been able to clean it well enough, but I don't have much free time on my hands these days to detail it every weekend. Overall I am very happy with my color, don't get me wrong, I just would prefer the dark interior.

Any plans to mod the new XV? Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi again! I'm also in Broward County. Glad to know there are a few of us around. :) The Crosstrek really came in handy in our drive back and forth across Alligator Alley in very torrential rain this weekend.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Crosstrek really came in handy in our drive back and forth across Alligator Alley in very torrential rain this weekend.
I know what you mean. I was out on the road on I-75 and I was glad I had my Crosstrek with all-wheel drive. The rain was coming down so heavy that the water was puddling before it had a chance to drain off the road. I don't think I have ever been on the road in such a heavy down pour.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts