Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Just bought my first Subaru on Sunday I got the 2019 Crosstrek Premium. Trying to learn what everything does. So far I am loving it I live close by Lake Tahoe and hoping this weekend it snows to give it a test drive. My only issue so far is trying to figure out why I am not getting my text message through the hands free and my Android Auto seems like its not working properly.
This is my fist New car its amazing the things it can do I am still not at ease with the car automatically centers itself in the lane freaks me out a little

·
Super Moderator
795 Posts
Welcome and congrats from Sacramento. I spend a lot of time in the Truckee area.

There is more than likely a headunit update available for your car. You could check with the dealer and see what the avail firmware version is.

My 2018 had a lot of issues when I first got it and after the update it solved almost all. Since they've released more updates as well, I just havnt gotten them done.

Crosstrek does great in the snow. You can check out my build journal for lots of pics in the rain/snow/mud. Ill be heading to Northstar next Monday for some fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts