Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my Crosstrek today....Tangerine Orange Pearl. Being from Tennessee, the color orange is sacred. I had been researching this car for months and finally took the plunge today after reading a facebook post(with picture of his employers parking lot covered in 7 inches of snow) from my nephew in Colorado who said, "Only three of us here so far...two FWD trucks and a Subaru". Traded in a Toyota Tacoma for it and prior to that owned an FJ Cruiser. I hope I have the same satisfaction with the Subaru that I had with the Toyotas.

·
Registered
354 Posts
volfan said:
I just bought my Crosstrek today....Tangerine Orange Pearl. Being from Tennessee, the color orange is sacred. I had been researching this car for months and finally took the plunge today after reading a facebook post(with picture of his employers parking lot covered in 7 inches of snow) from my nephew in Colorado who said, "Only three of us here so far...two FWD trucks and a Subaru". Traded in a Toyota Tacoma for it and prior to that owned an FJ Cruiser. I hope I have the same satisfaction with the Subaru that I had with the Toyotas.
We have a Toyota Tacoma but it's not 4 wheel drive :( But I still love our truck. We have desert khaki crosstrek it replaced our 98 grand Cherokee. We've already tested out the crosstrek in 10 inches of snow & it passed with flying colors! Enjoy your Crosstrek we love ours had it for 2 weeks :) I'm thinking when we get rid of the truck I'm gonna get a Crosstrek but I don't want the same color that we already have & I'm really leaning towards the orange unless they come out with something different :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.