Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have three kayaks and the one canoe. I like to go canoe camping and you can carry a lot more gear in a canoe ... or your dog. : )

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh I love the color/shine of your XV,! It makes my Orange seem so lackluster... Has anyone else noticed that about their Tangerine Orange Pearl? Mine never seemed to have that metallic shine even on the day I bought it. Perhaps i just need to wash it more...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. The dark grey shows the dirt though. Most of my cars have been silver or white. I have to wash it often myself.

·
Registered
74 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
pa_tekrep said:
Thank you. The dark grey shows the dirt though. Most of my cars have been silver or white. I have to wash it often myself.
I have black and it shows EVERYTHING.
I bought a black car once.....never again. It gets dirty if you look at it wrong. Only way I will own another black car is if it's a weekend toy garage queen.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Yeah, I had planned on getting Ice Silver or possibly the white but the black was all they had on the lot. A mixture of me getting excited for a new car and me needing a new car basically that day, I went with the black. They could've ordered a different color for me but this was in NC and I didn't have time to wait for it to arrive before I had to drive back to LA.

Oh well, I don't regret it since I love the car more and more each day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts