Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I did to my interior so far. What are your thoughts? Yeah I know I need to vacuum it out, the weather sucks right now here in Philly

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is what I did to my interior so far. What are your thoughts? Yeah I know I need to vacuum it out, the weather sucks right now here in Philly

That looks really nice! Now I have some ideas for my Crosstrek, thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice upgrades. I put in Ice Blue LED lights in middle/front interior lights, much nicer than standard/bright white lights. Inexpensive and easy to install. Got 'em on amzn, $10 for 2.
I also made use of that little window on the drivers door by adding my magnetic cell phone holder there. It doesn't interfere with rolling down the main window, is out of the way, and it stays nice and cool with the a/c vent behind it.
Vehicle Blue Car Window Hood
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice upgrades. I put in Ice Blue LED lights in middle/front interior lights, much nicer than standard/bright white lights. Inexpensive and easy to install. Got 'em on amzn, $10 for 2.
I also made use of that little window on the drivers door by adding my magnetic cell phone holder there. It doesn't interfere with rolling down the main window, is out of the way, and it stays nice and cool with the a/c vent behind it. View attachment 11151 View attachment 11152
I like that cellphone holder idea! Might have to move mine there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts