Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thank you for sharing these. I really like the mats!

Love the door sill plates and I'm thrilled to know I'm not the only one who likes some chrome (but I'm biased as I put some on mine too. Hehehehe). My design is a bit different (photo included). But I only have the lower sill plates. Where'd you get the upper sill plates?? I want to cover that plastic upper sill as well!

Now you see? This is where we get shorted in the US... I don't care what compliance says... I wish our upper dash read out had the additional monitor stuff.

This week, I'm driving a brand new Forrester loaner while i get my Nano Tint installed! And while it doesn't have the navi, it *does* use the upper read out as the rear view cam. This makes more sense than what our US Treks have, where they cram everything into the single navi screen. Maybe if they didn't do that, the navi system itself wouldn't be so kluge.

Keep those photos coming (but help a guy out... Err... An ol' lady) and post links where we can get the goodies too! Lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
avimia said:

Love the door sill plates and I'm thrilled to know I'm not the only one who likes some chrome (but I'm biased as I put some on mine too. Hehehehe). My design is a bit different (photo included). But I only have the lower sill plates. Where'd you get the upper sill plates?? I want to cover that plastic upper sill as well!

Now you see? This is where we get shorted in the US... I don't care what compliance says... I wish our upper dash read out had the additional monitor stuff.

This week, I'm driving a brand new Forrester loaner while i get my Nano Tint installed! And while it doesn't have the navi, it *does* use the upper read out as the rear view cam. This makes more sense than what our US Treks have, where they cram everything into the single navi screen. Maybe if they didn't do that, the navi system itself wouldn't be so kluge.

Keep those photos coming (but help a guy out... Err... An ol' lady) and post links where we can get the goodies too! Lol!
Hey buddy the upper sill plates I got from Subage in china , member Padpop over on SubaruXVform imports them

( ps I love chrome )

Here is his website ( upper sill plate not listed but just inquire about them , he does have them )

http://pfapromotions.com.au/product.php?sid=305&type=2

·
Registered
8 Posts
avimia said:

Are these the sill plates you got?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-4-pcs-Stainless-steel-door-sill-car-door-sill-for-Subaru-XV/832915654.html

How are they holding up? No problem with the glue?

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
That steering wheel security device is pretty indestructible. Your steering wheel isn't. Sooo much easier to cut the steering wheel to remove that device.

(Source: My dad was an auto theft detective in a major metro area and when those devices were increasing in popularity, he was recovering an increasing number of stolen cars with cut steering wheels. Just sayin.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts