Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my '08 WRX in on my Crosstrek. Yes, I gave up 75 hp, but enjoy the fuel economy so far. The XV is a great car to drive and I find the multifunction display a good way to monitor the way you drive.
One downside. We have been getting alot of snow lately, and like with the ole WRX, it is always a fun time to goof around, I mean experience the wonders of AWD in snow covered paking lots. Now with the new system in the XV, the dynamic traction control makes way toooooo much noise. For those of our friends who do not deal with snow....the Dynamic traction system, when activated sounds like your ABS brakes under stress. Scared the s&%# outta me first time i did it, but used to it now.
Cannot wait to take it camping this summer.
booner/shediac/New Brunswick

·
Registered
500 Posts
congratulations! which xv did you go with, color/trim/extras?

And pictures! Some of us are still waiting on ours, so we have to live vicariously through your xv purchases

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...went plain jane on this one. I got the Sport model (Canada), black in color and talked sales into throwing in a set of roofracks. When the weather gets better, I will install a trailer hitch for the bike rack, getting a set of 18" rims and blacking out the front grille.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts