Registered
927 Posts
Jason,

As always.... lookin sharp, buddy!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sweet XVs'.

What are the two little black things in front of each headlight? Washer nozzles?
And is the reflector standard in middle of the rear bumper on Australian XVs?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Awesome!! Say.. You are the fellow in Oz that Xtrekr told us about... You have the front and rear skid guards I want.. Are those the ones made in china? Did you find they installed ok? (I'm trying to get them for my Trek, but don't know if they will fit the US model).

And how come your Subie emblem is red? Are they all red like that over there? Its cool in red!

Love the Subie sticker on the moonroof wind deflector too!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
avimia said:
Awesome!! Say.. You are the fellow in Oz that Xtrekr told us about... You have the front and rear skid guards I want.. Are those the ones made in china? Did you find they installed ok? (I'm trying to get them for my Trek, but don't know if they will fit the US model).

And how come your Subie emblem is red? Are they all red like that over there? Its cool in red!

Hey buddy the two little black things are just the clips holding on my head light protector
And no Australia gets the same blank panel as u get in USA
I added the reflectors brought from local auto shop 2 dollars for a pair
Very easy mod which. Looks OEM ( Europe gets a fog light )
Thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scoobyxv-l said:
avimia said:

Hey buddy the two little black things are just the clips holding on my head light protector
And no Australia gets the same blank panel as u get in USA
I added the reflectors brought from local auto shop 2 dollars for a pair
Very easy mod which. Looks OEM ( Europe gets a fog light )
Thanks
Hello and yes it is me Xtrekr was talking about
My skid guards and made in. China by Subage and fit very well and will fit your trek as all XV have same front and rear bars
They are super strong made out of stainless steel ( Matt silver finish )
The emblems are blue in Australia and mine arnt red but STi pink
I auctully bought them from USA eBay from a place called JDM fantasy or similar they are a vinyl badge overlay stuff over OEM blue badge under 30 Dollars for pair
Hope this helps

·
Registered
603 Posts
Good on ya! And yes.. that helps tremendously!! Thank you very much.

Now I'm off to see what I have to do to be good the rest of the year, so Santa will bring me the skid guards!

Oh dear me... This is going to be a tough one. Hehehe.

Of course it will be fun to see the look on my dealer's face when I walk in with those for him to install. Lolol! That will teach them for laughing at me for carrying a feather duster in my Trek. Pfft.

:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ClubCrosstrek said:
Looks good. You've probably said this in another post, but how long have you had your XVs?
The Satin White Pearl XV ( mine ) for over 1 year
The Obsidian Black Pearl ( wife's ) for 3-4 months

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey.. that's awesome, Jason!! The 3rd photo is fantastic. A great perspective shot, but almost like a "seeing double" shot too. Well done!

·
Registered
603 Posts
its kinda small and won't pop open for me. So, from here.. they look the same except for backgrounds. LOL!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts