Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Subaru, white pearl color ( Crosstrek of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here :D ) . It's Wed, and I bought it on Monday. I hope the gas consumption figures are close. Can anyone comment? After I bought it I read that mpg was disappointing. Previously have had mostly Nissans. Just traded my X Terra. Loved everything except the gas consumption.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi welcome to the site! hope you like it here. ive been around a while but still dont have my crosstrek :( hopefully soon...

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Got said:
Thanks AWDKing. I was hoping that there would be more interaction on this forum. I just put 100 miles on my Crosstrek today. Gas seems OK. Starting to think I should have got an automatic
What makes you wish for an automatic? Solely for gas mileage or because you're already sick of switching gears (which I fully understand, I have been there myself!)?

Again, we are trying to pick up steam on the forum but it will take time. I hope it doesn't discourage you to at least stick around and check back every now and again. We appreciate and value your membership.

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Love it, and the bug deflector/hood protector looks nice. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts