Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first new car and I'm proud to say its a Subie Crosstrek :). What a great car! Picked it up yesterday and had a great time driving around in it. Got exactly what I wanted, other than color, a Premium, 5-speed, no options. I wanted the orange but silver was right up there for color choice.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site! I love the Ice Silver, it was actually my first choice but I couldn't wait (literally didn't have the time) for the dealer to order one so I went with black, which is still great.

Any plans on modifications in your future, or do you think you'll keep it mostly stock? Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I have a little over 1,000 miles on it and I still love it (I was pretty sure I would). So far I have only added a few things to the car. My Yakima towers and cross bars, installed a class III hitch, and the seat back protector. I'm on the hunt for a Yakima Load Warrior for the roof and some vent shades next.

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
113 Posts
:-/ I hate my color lol I have the limited with almost every accessory installed by me lol I'm gonna do something about the color very soon

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey suuichi, Have you talked to any body people about a glaze coat over the base color? I've seen some "rods" at car cruzes with some awesome and very creative paint jobs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts