Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first new car and I'm proud to say its a Subie Crosstrek :). What a great car! Picked it up yesterday and had a great time driving around in it. Got exactly what I wanted, other than color, a Premium, 5-speed, no options. I wanted the orange but silver was right up there for color choice.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Silver is a great color. Always looks sharp.

Post some pics when you get them!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congrats. I have not seen it in ice silver. Post some pictures

·
Registered
820 Posts
Right on Cowboy! Always happy to welcome another 5 speeder! Enjoy 8)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey. Where are those pictures?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site! I love the Ice Silver, it was actually my first choice but I couldn't wait (literally didn't have the time) for the dealer to order one so I went with black, which is still great.

Any plans on modifications in your future, or do you think you'll keep it mostly stock? Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I have a little over 1,000 miles on it and I still love it (I was pretty sure I would). So far I have only added a few things to the car. My Yakima towers and cross bars, installed a class III hitch, and the seat back protector. I'm on the hunt for a Yakima Load Warrior for the roof and some vent shades next.

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
The Crosstrek looks really good, urbn, thanks for posting up.

For future reference if you want to link to an external image (on Photobucket, etc.), use the IMG tags:
Code:
[img]linktoimage.com/image.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
113 Posts
:-/ I hate my color lol I have the limited with almost every accessory installed by me lol I'm gonna do something about the color very soon

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey suuichi, Have you talked to any body people about a glaze coat over the base color? I've seen some "rods" at car cruzes with some awesome and very creative paint jobs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts