Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome! I also am a first time Subie driver.

So where are you going on your road trip and what type of adventures are you going to tell us about?

Also, if you figure out how to turn off the compass so it doesn't come back on each time you restart the engine, please let me know!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome!
I also am a first time Subie owner. Everyone tells me once you own one you'll never own another brand of car. So far I believe them. I've only had mine 3 weeks, but it's the best car ever. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a new car before! Congrats on your beautiful new ride!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the club. I'm a first time owner too and I'm taking a road trip as well in a couple of weeks. Starting out in Central New Jersey late in the day and might call it a day somewhere in Vermont. Continue on to Montreal, then to Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls and back home. No set plans, just a GPS, a laptop, and find the next hotel with free wi-fi to find the next hotel (my version of roughing it up). We're looking forward. So to all ye Canadian friends, if you see a Venetian Red Pearl XV out there, that might be me.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Pertaining to the polls there should be one to see how many first time Subie owners there are cause of the XV. I'm new too and welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for the welcome, it feels like family already! Well, me and my two babies (Crosstrek and furry little schnauzer) will be driving from Austin, TX (Greatest city) to Clearwater, FL to see family for the birth of my niece/nephew! I'm truly excited to drive this distance now since this will be my 5th road trip there in just a few short months. In time, I would really love to take my Subie up to the northwest near Oregon and what not, I hear its beautiful!

·
Registered
927 Posts
andthereyouare said:
Pertaining to the polls there should be one to see how many first time Subie owners there are cause of the XV. I'm new too and welcome.

I started one under Crosstrek Chat!!! lol! 8)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, TFuerst! Your crystal black silica reminds me of mine when it was young -- ok, it's still young but already over the 7k mile mark.

I drove NC to CA in mine after only owning it three weeks and it did great so I expect nothing less from yours. Any plans on mods?

Thanks for joining the site!

·
Registered
42 Posts
TFuerst1, Welcome to the club you will enjoy and find useful information and ideas for upgrades and mods to the XV and I will honk if I see a Black down in Austin on the weekend!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts