Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, love this site so far!

I live in Dallas Texas, actually Frisco which is a northern suburb.

I've never owned a Subaru before and I just trade in a Cadillac CTS for the crosstrek as I mountain bike a lot as well as drive roughly 30k miles so I'm hoping the gas mileage helps (going from a 3.6L 18mpg car) and I am excited about the space the Crosstrek provides.

I just ordered mine on Saturday, I'll be getting the White Crosstrek Limited with Nav, spoiler, sport grill. I didn't order the body moldings but now I'm wishing I did so I may add that later.

I have never owned a Subaru but the guy that runs the bike shop I go to and my father in law both sing their praises.

Looking forward to learning more about the car and everyone's thoughts.

Thank you,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't realize that. So all Limited's come with body moldings? They are bringing it from Houston, apparently it was the only white with nav and limited in the five surrounding states.

I wish they'd hurry up!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!

I have a satin white pearl limited and NO side moldings....clean sides option package 8 with moon rooff and nav came with bumper cover, mudflaps, rear seat back protectors and cargo tray

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, I think the side moldings are extra. I don't believe mine is coming with seat back protectors, but i do know it's got the cargo protector. May buy the seat backs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi and Welcome....... We picked our XV up Sat. the dealer said Subaru pulled all of the seat back protectors for a quality issue, so we will have to wait for ours. I think i can live without them for a little while.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site rex. Our member Xtrekr has the Satin White with no body side moldings and I think it looks really good. Of course, the side moldings look good as well, so basically it will look good either way!

The Crosstrek is my third Subaru so obviously I am a fan and I imagine you will be as well, they make great vehicles.

Thanks for signing up!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate all the welcoming comments. I'm still awaiting delivery....as it's still "at the railhead".....

annoying.

Very much looking forward to it though, planning on doing the plasti-dip on my badges in the black. I think the contrast of the black on white will be great.

·
Registered
74 Posts
bdrex28 said:
Didn't realize that. So all Limited's come with body moldings? They are bringing it from Houston, apparently it was the only white with nav and limited in the five surrounding states.

I wish they'd hurry up!
Sorry - probably no moldings - I'm thinking of the wrong thing - I forget about the ones for the doors. Is it in yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts